Did You Know? Common builder incentives in Florida
2.75% CASH BACK Rebate Program for Tampa, Florida New Construction Home Buyers – Sunshine New Home Rebates In Florida
If you are in the market for a new construction home from one of the top builders like Toll Brothers, David Weekley, Huntington Homes, DR Horton or any of the reputable builders in Florida, make sure that you understand the common incentives builders can offer at any given time.
General Incentives Offered by Builders in Florida to New Construction Home Buyers
Here is a list of incentives that are offered by builders in Florida. Please remember that at any given time, only a few of these incentives are offered by any builder to new home buyers in Florida including Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota-Bradenton, Palm Beach, Lakeland, Naples, Fort Myers, Winter Haven, Melbourne, Ocala, Cape Coral, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale or any other city in Florida
- Prepaid Closing Costs: Builders sometimes will pay a certain amount towards the closing costs to reduce the final cash to close for the buyer. Builders can offer to pay all, or a share, of the closing costs on a home. Typical costs for new construction homes in Florida can range from 1% to 3% of the sales price.
- Free Technology Upgrades: Some builders offer free technology upgrade packages to buyers. This may include smart home devices, smart door locks, smart thermostat, smart video doorbells, smart switches, surge protectors for the whole home etc.
- “Free” Upgrades: Builders usually offer premium upgrades for buyers that can include granite countertops, swimming pools, media rooms, hardwood floors, an extended patio with a kitchen in the backyard, high-end appliances and much more. E.g. On a home with a base price of $500,000, a builder may offer $40,000 in upgrades to the buyers that the buyers can use at the design center to pick the upgrades.
- Waiver of premium lots: Builders may be willing to waive off the “premium” for the premium lots – e.g. lots with the following characteristics – flat lot, corner lot, view lot, larger lot or a cul-de-sac lot. Builders may charge anything from $5000 to $25,000 as a lot premium for a home with a base price of $500,000.
Contact us today at 469-269-6541 to get help in maximizing the incentives offered by new home builders to the new home buyers in Florida!
- Profession specific incentives: Sometimes builders offer discounts for buyers in special occupations like Law enforcement, Fire Department & Healthcare Personnel
- Mortgage Payments: Builders can offer to pay mortgage payments on behalf of the home’s owner for a few months after closing.
- Property Taxes: Builders are sometimes willing to pay the property taxes on a home after it’s sold. This kind of inducement is usually in the range of six to twelve months of taxes. In Florida, a 400,000 home might incur a property tax bill of $9,000 a year.
- Home Insurance Premium: Builders may be willing to pre-pay a homeowners insurance policy for up to one year.
- Free Vacations: The builder may offer a free vacation for a number of family members to popular destinations including a cruise
Call Us Now At 469-269-6541
Register For Rebate Here
- Free Cars: Builder may offer a “free” car to the buyer which is typically a lease for a number of years.
- Lender Credit: If you decide to use the builder’s preferred lender, one of the biggest incentives for new construction homes are the lender credit programs. These offer home buyers a percentage of their total loan amount as a credit to use toward their closing costs by the lender instead of or in addition to the incentive offered by the builder.
- Prepaid Association Dues: Most of the homes in the Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale or any other city in Florida have a Home Owner Associations (HOA). If your dues are $100 per month, that’s $1,200 a year. Builders sometimes will pay these dues for 6 months or 12 months.
Contact us today at 469-269-6541 to get up to 2.75% rebate on new home purchases in Florida and to get help in maximizing the incentives offered by new home builders to the new home buyers in Florida!
Call Us Now At 469-269-6541
Register For Rebate Here
Rebates are available for all the builders in state of Florida!
Florida New Home Rebate Is Available In
Bradenton • Daytona Beach • Fort Lauderdale • Fort Myers • Fort Walton Beach • Gainesville • Jacksonville • Lakeland • Melbourne • Miami • Naples • Orlando • Palm Beach • Panama City Beach • Pensacola • Port St. Lucie • Punta Gorda • Sarasota • St. Augustine • St. Petersburg • Tallahassee • Tampa • Vero Beach • Winter Haven Fort Walton Beach • Panama City • Pensacola • Tallahassee • Melbourne • Port St. Lucie • Vero Beach • Lakeland • Ocala • Orlando • Winter Haven – Bradenton • Sarasota • St. Petersburg • Tampa – Fort Lauderdale • Miami • Palm Beach- Fort Myers • Naples • Punta Gorda- Jacksonville / St. Augustine • Miami • Orlando • Tampa • Sarasota / Bradenton and all other cities in state of Florida
About Us: Tallahassee New Home Rebate & Cash Back Realtor
NEW HOME REBATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL BUILDERS IN FLORIDA
Minto Builders • Synergy Homes • GL Building Corp • Park Square Residential • Ryan Homes • Century Complete • Richmond American • Starlight Homes • Casa Fresca • Standard Pacific • The Villages of Lake-Sumter • Riverside Homes • Paytas Homes • Vanacore Homes • Cardel Homes • Metro Development Group • Mobley Homes • Neal Signature Homes • Sam Rodgers Homes • Lee Wetherington Homes • John Cannon Homes • Akel Homes • CC Homes • Avex Homes • Genesis Homes • Stock Development Homes • Shea Homes • Luxcom Builders • Palladio Homes • Viera Builders • GHO Homes • Lamar Smith Homes • VE Homes • Pionner Homes • Lambert Quality Homes • JMC Communities • Inland Homes • Icon Residential • Certus Homes • Arjen Homes • DSLD Homes • Express Homes • Adams Homes • Adobe Homes • Ariel Homes • Ascentia Development Group • Ashton Woods • Beazer Homes • Berkshire Home Services Florida • CalAtlantic Homes • Centex Homes • Corial Homes • D.R. Horton Homes • DKV Tampa Homes • F Street Homes • GL Homes • Greenergy Communities • Homes By WestBay • ICI Homes • KB Home • Key West on Main • Kolter Group • Larson Communities • Lennar • LGI Homes • M/I Homes • Mattamy Homes • Meritage Homes • Minto Communities • Modern Tampa Bay Homes • Point Construction • Pulte Homes • Red Stiletto Investments LLC • Taylor Morrison • Vintage Estate Homes • Vitale Homes • William Ryan Homes • America’s Home Place • AV Homes • Bellavista Homes • Clayton Homes • David Weekley Homes • Del Webb • DiVosta Homes • Dream Finders Homes • Drees Homes • Highland Homes • Hanover Family Builders • K. Hovnanian® Homes • Maronda Homes • Ryland Homes • Toll Brothers • WCI Communities and all other builders in state of Florida